- Mindset: This is NOT about being an optimist. This is about understanding the science behind a high-performance mindset, improving your mental game and taking action!
- Stress, Pressure & Uncertainty: Don’t let your mind and emotions get in the way of what you do, where you go and what you will achieve. Take your ability to perform under pressure to the next level.
- Burned Out & Unsatisfied. Feeling demotivated, unfulfilled or stuck? Chris can show you the science and skills needed to find, re-ignite and develop that spark to give you a sense of purpose and passion to propel you forward.
- Presentations / Speeches: Develop, design and deliver more dynamic talks that captivate, interest, Wow and Win audiences to action.
- Business Communication: Calls, emails, and meetings that are more focused, professional and productive — connect with others, call to action and make the best use of everyone’s time.
- Executive Presence: You’re self-driven, smart and highly skilled, but success at an executive level requires more emotional intelligence and team psychology.
- Performance Management: Highly focused, consistent and creative – ensure everyone is aligned and – at the same time – autonomous to get results.
- Leadership: Develop strong, caring leaders who drive performance, address conflict, inspire productivity and ensure a positive culture.
- Change: It’s happening, so now it’s time to come together, stop the politics, capitalize on early wins and ensure we move forward as smoothly as possible.
- Sales: Accelerate connections, differentiate, position yourself as a trusted advisor, close the deal and develop a better selling mindset.
- Negotiation: Get more using science and psychology. Apply extensive research case studies and advanced tactics from across industries and on the front lines.
- Teamwork and Engagement: Purposeful interactions that are both positive and highly productive to bring-out the best in everyone.
- Managing: Strategies and tactics that drive performance, limit distractions and incentivize growth.
- People Skills: If you’re likable, it amazing how much more successful and influential you become – especially if you combine it with your expertise!
- Culture: An organization should feel like a family and not like high school. This is the root of so many challenges.
“Focus on getting better… greatness will take care of itself.”
The next level will require a better version of you. And, Chris brings out the best in people. So, how can he help you increase your performance?
About Chris Flickinger
Through his dynamic, personable and interactive style, Chris's easy action steps produce exceptional leaders, speakers and teams who inspire productivity and positive cultures.